CELP gets much of its critical work done with the help of volunteers. If you are interested in any of the volunteer opportunities below, please contact Executive Director, Trish Rolfe: trolfeatcelp.org
Legal Work and Interns
CELP reaches as far as it does thanks to volunteer attorneys, paralegals and law students. If you are an attorney or paralegal interested in working with us on policy, legislation or litigation, please contact CELP’s Staff Attorney Dan Von Seggern (firstname.lastname@example.org). Law students completing their second year are invited to apply for our summer internships. Coursework in environmental or administrative law is required.
Scientists and Water Resource Specialists
CELP strives to bring science-based water management to Washington. If you have technical skills that you would like to share, we would like to work with you.
CELP is its members. CELP’s membership provides the core financial support for CELP’s work. You can help others understand the importance of acting now to save our rivers and aquifers.
- Send an email or letter to your friends explaining why you support CELP and encouraging them to join. We can help you write and send the email or letter.
- Like to invite friends over? Hold a house party and invite friends to meet CELP’s Executive Director, Board Members and Staff. We can help you organize the gathering.
- Invite CELP to speak in front of your group or community.
- Do you have a “marketing” background? No doubt you have creative skills that will help CELP explain why folks should care about rivers and aquifers—now more than ever.
Development and Marketing
If you would like to take part in our fundraising efforts and see what goes on behind the scenes, we could use your help.
- Do you like to organize events? Help us organize and put on our next successful reception or conference.
- Do you have grant writing skills or contacts? We would love your help.
Website, Social Media, and Computers
CELP cannot afford IT professionals. Sharing your IT skills can help CELP function at the highest standards and increase its effectiveness. If you have skills to share, CELP needs you.
Are you in Seattle? We could use your help with data entry, mailings, and other light office work in CELP’s downtown office.
Located anywhere in Washington or beyond? Opportunities for phoning members about important issues are also available—and those calls can be made from wherever you are.