Administrative and Development Assistant
The Administrative and Development Assistant will work closely with CELP’s ED, Staff Attorney and Board. Specific work will include:
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to ED and Staff Attorney
- Assist with planning and execution of board meetings, staff meetings, staff retreats and other office events.
- Ensure an effective office environment, including maintaining central filing system, stocking organizational supplies, and maintaining office machinery.
- Answer phones
- Manage office volunteers
Work with ED to implement annual fundraising plan with the following components:
- Organize printing and mailing of fundraising letters
- Draft and send fundraising emails
- Coordinate membership program including development and implementation of membership retention and acquisition plans
- Make deposits, and track all donations and grants in database
- Operate and maintaining donor database (Salesforce)
- Draft and send thank you letters
- Plan and organize events with the ED and the Board
- Manage event logistics (venue, food, written materials, etc)
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your experience to Trish Rolfe at email@example.com by January 15th.
CELP is an equal opportunity employer and actively works to ensure fair and equal treatment of its employees and constituents regardless of differences based on culture, socioeconomic status, race, marital or family situation, gender, age, ethnicity, religious beliefs, physical ability, or sexual orientation.