Communications & Development Coordinator: Full Time
Communications & Development Coordinator will work closely with CELP’s ED, Outreach Coordinator, Staff Attorney and Board. Specific work will include:
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to ED and Staff Attorney.
- Assist with planning and execution of board meetings, staff meetings, staff retreats and other office events.
- Ensure an effective office environment, including maintaining central filing system, stocking organizational supplies, and maintaining office machinery.
- Answer phones.
- Manage volunteers when necessary.
Stay up to date on organizational communications. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Write a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website copy, and brochures.
- Stay up-to-date with posting on all communication channels for the organization: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Implement creative ways to drive web traffic and increase the organization’s internet presence.
- Identify, read, and engage with important media outlets to understand what the media is looking for and how CELP can add value and raise awareness to critical environmental issues.
Work with ED to implement annual fundraising plan with the following components:
- Organize printing and mailing of fundraising letters.
- Draft and send fundraising emails.
- Coordinate membership program including development and implementation of membership retention and acquisition plans.
- Make deposits, and track all donations and grants in database.
- Operate and maintain donor database (Salesforce).
- Draft and send thank you letters.
- Plan and organize events with the ED and the Board.
- Manage event logistics (venue, food, written materials, etc).
Please send a cover letter and current resume to Executive Director, Trish Rolfe – firstname.lastname@example.org
CELP is an equal opportunity employer and actively works to ensure fair and equal treatment of its employees and constituents regardless of differences based on culture, socioeconomic status, race, marital or family situation, gender, age, ethnicity, religious beliefs, physical ability, or sexual orientation.